QuinnCom is Hiring!
Come work for one of the best companies around. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals for our Jupiter, FL location!
Web Developer / Designer August 14th, 2014
QuinnCom, a well-established Jupiter, FL based Professional Web Design Company, is seeking a full-time Web Designer/Developer to join our award-winning team. Since 1994, QuinnCom has been designing and programming award winning websites, and has one of the best portfolios in South Florida.
This is for in house only please.
We are looking to have someone start within two weeks, so please apply only if you are local and ready to start working. We are not willing to relocate or use freelancers for this position.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying new and existing websites.
*** Please include at least four websites that you have designed and developed on your own.
Responsibilities will focus on but not be limited to:
- Responsibilities will focus on but not be limited to:
- Good Working knowledge of PHP, JavaCcript, jQuery
- XML, mySQL and SQL Server are a plus
- Windows Server knowledge
- LAMP and WAMP Stack
- Cloud Server Administration using WHM/Cpanel / Webmin
- Shopping Carts/E-Commerce we use are OpenCart and Magento, working with them is preferred
- Proficiency in WordPress and Joomla
- Some light design with Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver would be good
- High End Professional Web Design — We are looking for database skills
- Problem solving
- Process improvement
- Conflict Management
- Independent thinking
- Action oriented
We do require that you have a minimum of 3 years experience. This offer is for an in-house designer/developer only. Office Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm (Hours are flexible). Our office is a relaxed atmosphere with room to grow within this position.
To Start the interview process please fill out this quick questionnaire
SEO Specialist  August 18th, 2014
QuinnCom, a well-established Jupiter, FL based Professional Web Design Company is looking for someone who can take our clients SEO needs to the next level. This can be an outside position; you must have an understanding of below primary responsibilities and provide a set up and monthly maintenance reports. You can fulfill the duties of this job from the luxury of your own home. We only ask for a face to face meeting on a project once a month, but email support will be constant. This is not an in house position
- SEO SETUP for clients package upon signup (this usually requires cleanup of specific items)
- Ongoing SEO maintenance and support/ cleanup (typically for 6 months after the setup)
- Back linking Campaign creation and removal process for bad backlink issues (part of the monthly maintenance)
- Content revisions with keyword analysis (for all pages and blogs)
- Meta data creation, updates, and revisions
- Structural suggestions for optimization- including mobile capabilities
- Site map creation and submission
- Knowledge on SEO subject matter to eliminate client confusion during communication
- Has access to tools and reporting features to create monthly reports for client
- Be able to put together full reports to show progress for the client to view. This would be using paid and unpaid tools that are available combined (ex: MOZ, Analytics, etc…)
- Minor knowledge on different CMS platforms for different SEO plugins (WordPress preferred)
- Knowledge of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines
- Be willing to provide information on what you consider a SEO set up for a campaign and monthly maintenance items that should be performed over a 6 month campaign.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills and knowledge and would like to take on a side project please let us know. If you know and understand the most of the above, please apply now. Some of the items are flexible.
Part-Time Internal Marketing Assistant  August 18th, 2014
QuinnCom Web Design, a well-established Jupiter, FL based Professional Web Design Company, is seeking a Part-Time Internal Marketing Assistant to join our award-winning team immediately.
This person will be in charge of the in-house assistance for QuinnCom-based marketing needs as a first priority. This includes, but is not limited to: blogging, press releases, cold calling, and possible Social Media Marketing for QuinnCom Web Design accounts. All duties are strictly for QuinnCom and includes a focus on generating business through marketing and advertising for QuinnCom. You will be assisting the Sales and Marketing Team with the below activities. In the future the position may grow to maintaining additional accounts for our clients.
Responsibilities will focus on but not limited to:
- Blogging- content creation and submission – 4 times monthly
- Press Release creation and submission- once per month
- Social Media Marketing- writing and submitting interesting posts daily
- Warm Calls and Cold Calls to non-clients – with script (daily for a minimum of 3 hours)
- Contacting existing clients with new services – with script
- Support the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content for various outlets
- Email Newsletter Creation and Submission – monthly
*The most important requirement of this job is calling both warm and cold leads. We would love someone who is looking to take the initiative in their hands for our sales marketing and advertising strategies. We are open to new techniques and tools for call management and creation.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This is an entry level position and only requires part time hours. This job is an in-house position.
No Degree Needed- looking for an energetic and creative team member who can be trained by our staff.
Office Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm (Hours are flexible). Our office is a relaxed atmosphere with room to grow within this position.
Please reply now to schedule an interview. If you do not have all the skills above, but a good majority of them, please still apply.
Please e-mail an updated resume and links to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to schedule an interview.