QuinnCom is Hiring!
Come work for one of the best companies around. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals for our Jupiter, FL location!
Web Developer / Server Admin / Programmer  December 17th, 2014
QuinnCom, a well-established Jupiter, FL based Professional Web Design Company, is seeking a full-time Web Developer / Server Admin / Programmer to join our award-winning team. Since 1994, QuinnCom has been designing and programming award winning websites, and has one of the best portfolios in South Florida.
This is for in house only please.
We are looking to have someone start within two weeks, so please apply only if you are local and ready to start working. We are not willing to relocate or use freelancers for this position.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying new and existing websites.
*** Please include at least four websites that you have designed and developed on your own.
Responsibilities will focus on but not be limited to:
- Good Working knowledge of PHP, JavaCcript, jQuery
- XML, mySQL and SQL Server are a plus
- Windows Server knowledge
- LAMP and WAMP Stack
- Server management utilizing Rackspace Cloud Servers
- Cloud Server Administration using WHM/Cpanel / Webmin
- Shopping Carts/E-Commerce we use are OpenCart and Magento, working with them is preferred
- Proficiency in WordPress and Joomla
- Some light design with Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver would be good
- High End Professional Web Design — We are looking for database skills
- Problem solving
- Process improvement
- Conflict Management
- Independent thinking
- Action oriented
We do require that you have a minimum of 3 years experience. This offer is for an in-house Web Developer / Server Admin / Programmer only. Office Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm (Hours are flexible). Our office is a relaxed atmosphere with room to grow within this position.
Please reply now to schedule an interview. If you do not have all the skills above, but a good majority of them, please still apply.
Please e-mail an updated resume and links to email@example.com in order to schedule an interview.